This recipe is made by my wife, because I like her version so much. She’s making chicken salad and we usually eat this for the holidays: Christmas and Easter. This is my favorite so I could eat it all year around!
Watch How To Make It:
This chicken salad goes great with toast! It’s a simple but very tasty appetizer to enjoy on a special occasion or when friends come over.
Here is the written recipe, with the ingredients and step by step instructions:
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- Rubber spatula
- Boiling Pot
- 1 pound potatoes (500g)
- 14 oz pickled red peppers (400g)
- 14 oz pickled cucumbers (400g)
- 5 small carrots
- 1 pound skinless and boneless chicken breast (500g)
- 17 oz mayonnaise (475g)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Start by chopping the pickles into small cubes and add them into a colander, to drain their juices. You don’t want your salad to be too moist.
- Next, add the chicken, the potatoes and the carrots into a boiling pot, after you have cleaned and peeled the veggies. Cover with water and boil at medium heat for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are well cooked through
- After that, take them out and let them cool. Then proceed to chop them as well into small cubes.
- Add all the chopped ingredients into a big bowl and add the mayo, the mustard and salt to taste, then mix until everything is well covered in the sauces.