Who doesn’t love baked potatoes with cheese and bacon? They go so well when it’s raining outside or cold and windy! Or when you’re having a bad day! This is also a good recipe for kids: it has all the ingredients kids like: mozzarella, potatoes and bacon. All in all, this is a great comfort food dish and easy to make.
Watch How to Make it
This potato casserole is a great comfort food dish to make when you need something to lift your spirit!
Here is the written recipe, with the ingredients and step by step instructions:
- Peel and wash the potatoes, then cut them into cubes
- Boil them for 10 mins. Make sure to put 1 tsp. of salt in the water.
- Take a big bowl and crush the garlic into it, add the cream, parmesan, bacon and mix very well.
- Add 1 tsp. of salt, 3 tbsp. of olive oil and some black pepper, then mix again.
- Drain the potatoes and put them into an oven tray, coated with olive oil or butter.
- Pour the cream mix over the potatoes and move them all around until every potato is covered in the cream mix, on all sides.
- Cover all this with the mozzarella so the dish will have a nice crust.
- Add the tray into a preheated oven at 347 degrees fahrenheit (or 175 degrees Celsius) and let it cook for 20-23 minutes, until golden brown